Production Success Specialist
Gillz LLC is one of the fastest growing apparel manufacturers in the fishing and water lifestyle apparel industry. Operating under the Gillz, Reel Life, Fintech, and San Francisco City Lights brands, we distribute apparel and accessories products to all channels of distribution (national chains such as Bass Pro Shops, Macy’s, Dicks Sporting Goods – and many more). New hires joining Gillz LLC become part of a dynamic, high growth company whose headcount has over doubled in the past year alone.
- Production order management, manage communication with factor on garment packing, monitoring, and managing communication on all shipping containers from factories, managing garment quality, and assuring the order is on time. We pride ourselves in delivering quality products on tine, every time
- Requires: excellent attention to detail, follow up skills, excellent written communication (ie email skills), hyper organized, computer skills (ie strong excel skills), problem solving skills while always being adaptable / flexible
- Success involves daily collaboration with our factories in China, Bangladesh, El Salvador, Guatemala, etc
- Success involves working well in a high energy highly empowered position
- Success involves embracing our culture - thriving in our unique Entrepreneurial culture
- Problem solvers
- Never being a victim to circumstances. Passion to succeed and thus work through all obstacles
- High sense of urgency. Responding to all emails within in 24 hours
- No Drama
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable using data & insights to grow relationships by identifying and solving problems
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills ·
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals – demonstrate tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Positive, customer first attitude ·
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
Master Data Analyst
The Master Data Analyst role has the responsibility of leading projects to deliver accurate, seamless master data integration insuring regional and global process standardization and optimization. This includes the following areas within the Global Data Organization: Customer, Vendor, Material, Bill of Materials, Technical Data, Workflow Administration and Price Administration.
- Leads small to mid-size projects focusing on master data integration needs including data validation for any division in Cin7. Makes recommendations to GDA Management for problem resolution.
- Partners with business departments to ensure data governance and standard processes. Provides consultation, knowledge, expertise, and training in regard to system and master data issues and functionality to users.
- Integrates business requirements into technical solutions by interviewing users, researching problems, facilitating meetings, coordinating requests, defining solutions and reporting progress. Leads, configures and trouble shoots Master Data issues for internal and external business partners.
- The Master Data Analyst is the subject matter expert for data loads and integration for projects to include an in-depth understanding of multiple SAP modules across global business units (and external sites, as needed) and communicates design recommendations to the GDA Management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Information Systems, or related field required. In lieu of degree, 2-3 years’ experience deemed relevant by hiring Manager would be considered.
- Demonstrated knowledge of master data impacts in end-to-end processes including Customer Service, Logistics, Accounts Receivable, Credit, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated ability to perform technical analyses and problem resolution
- Demonstrated PC/software skills with word processing, spreadsheet, workflow, presentation, project management and database applications, preferred
- Excellent interaction, presentation, and communication skills necessary for success in role
Gillz LLC is a proud equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status, or genetic info.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org