Mens ProStriker Size Chart
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
How to Measure
- Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- Sleeve Length:Measures from shoulder seam to end of cuff.
- Chest/Bust:Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Waist:Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Hips:Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Inseam:Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
About our standard fit
Just the right comfort, not too slim and not too baggy. Created with anglers in mind leaving just enough room in the arms to cast.